- WMOO-FM 92.1 – Music varies, ABC News. Phone: 766-3294.
- WGMT 97.7 FM – Songs from the ‘80s, ‘90s and today. Phone: 626-9800.
- WVPA 88.5 FM – National Public Radio and Vermont Public Radio programs such as Vermont Edition, Morning Edition, Car Talk and All Things Considered. Phone: 655-9451.
- WKXH 105.5 FM – Today’s Country Music. Phone: 748-2362.
- WIKE 1490 AM – Hot Country Music, Boston Red Sox baseball and local sports. Phone: 766-4489.
- WSTJ 1340 AM – The Music of Your Life, standards. Boston Red Sox Baseball. Phone: 748-2344.
- WFFF-TV – Channel 44, Fox 44, is owned and operated by Smith Media Inc. and provides news, storm tracking, sports and entertainment. WFFF-TV is carried on many of Vermont’s cable TV systems. 298 Mountain View Drive, Colchester, VT, 05446. Phone: 660-9333. E-mail: email@example.com. Web site: www.fox44.net.
- WCAX-TV – Channel 3, located in Burlington, is a CBS affiliate, locally owned and operated by the same family that started it. On the air since 1954 as Vermont’s first television station. PO Box 608, Burlington, VT, 05402. Phone: 658-6300. Mt. Mansfield Television, Inc., www.wcax.com.
- Vermont Public Television Stations 88 – Vermont Public Television’s mission is to enrich Vermonters’ lives, through broadcast, new technology, and community outreach, with quality local and national programs and services, that educate and promote culture and citizenship.
- The Caledonian-Record – Established in 1837, it is a family-owned independent newspaper serving the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont and the North Country of New Hampshire. Published daily, Monday through Saturday, with a focus on local news. P.O. Box 8, 190 Federal St., St. Johnsbury, VT, 05819 Phone: 748-8121. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Newport Daily Express – Established in 1936, it focuses on daily happenings and events in northern Vermont, along with state and New England news. P.O. Box 347, Newport, VT, 05855-0347. 178 Hill St., Newport, VT, 05855-9430. Phone: 334-6568. Email: email@example.com.
- Barton Chronicle – For decades, the Chronicle has covered Orleans County from its home in Barton. P.O. Box 660, Barton, VT, 05822 Phone: 525-3531. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hardwick Gazette - The Gazette covers news, community events and sports in Hardwick and nine surrounding towns. P.O. Box 367, Main Street, Hardwick, VT, 05843-0367. Phone: 472-6521.
- The North Star Monthly – This monthly publication contains feature articles, human interests stories and historical pieces focusing on the Northeast Kingdom and its inhabitants. Copies are distributed through newsstands across the region and by mailed subscription. PO Box 319, Danville, VT, 05828-0319. Phone: 684-1056. E-mail:email@example.com. Website: www.northstarmonthly.com
- Northland Journal – Publisher Scott Wheeler and his team feature human interest and historical articles that focus on Northern Vermont. P.O. Box 812, Derby, VT, 05829. Phone: 334-5920. Website: www.northlandjournal.com.
- Green Mountain Trading Post – “No News Is Good News.” This publication features literary writing and a significant classifieds section. P.O. Box 34, East Charleston, VT, 05833. Phone: 748-3964.